HomeField is looking for a Senior SEO Analyst to play a key role in executing organic marketing strategy. This person will provide technical recommendations, reporting and insights to help drive traffic and conversions on its portfolio of sites. This individual must possess strong communication skills and an in-depth knowledge of search engine optimization.
HomeField builds and owns a digital portfolio dedicated to matching audiences with major brands. We’ve built industry-leading websites and performance marketing partnerships in a wide range of verticals including education, personal finance, e-commerce, senior living, health, and software.
Homefield.com is located in Seattle; this is a remote position.
The Senior SEO Analyst will:
- Own daily, weekly and monthly monitoring of SEO performance across a number of sites and keyword buckets
- Conduct regular site audits to monitor performance and site changes over time
- Provide technical SEO best practices for wordpress sites
- Help prioritize the most impactful work for tech teams
- Recommend scalable on-page changes and tests in order to find new traffic opportunities
- Augment existing rank tracking reports and solutions to enable data-driven decisions for the business
- Use data and tools to identify competitive and SERP trends
- Work with product, design, marketing and technical teams to develop site roadmaps
- Keep the team apprised of current technical search best practices
- 5+ years of experience in SEO
- Demonstrated strength in technical SEO
- Superior analytics and excel skills
- Proficiency with Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics and site crawling tools
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with remote teams
Send your resume to contact (at) homefield (dot) com.