Homefield is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to create pieces of content across many different industries and niches with the sole objective of creating press mentions, social buzz, inbound links, and site traffic. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for leading ideation meetings, creating content strategy per article, research and development, and production. In addition to creating marketing content, this role is also responsible for creating the outward facing strategy of seed sites, including creating a marketable product that aligns with the organization’s business goals across various verticals and niches.
Homefield builds and owns a digital portfolio dedicated to matching audiences with major brands. We’ve built industry-leading websites and performance marketing partnerships in a wide range of verticals, including health and wellness, technology, education, personal finance, and senior living.
Homefield.com is located in Seattle; this is a remote position.
- Lead a team for content ideation, including curating and vetting ideas that have the highest potential to create press mentions and site traffic.
- Create content strategy and research ideas, so they align with marketing efforts
- Create and/or manage the production of content, including writing and researching, images and design assets, page template design, creation of dev team tickets, and uploading and publishing.
- Track and report on the performance of content marketing efforts.
- Create and implement the outward strategy for seed sites, including overall site identity (logos, icons, color palette, design direction), mission statement, and audience and brand identification.
- Create site copy, including home page, about us, headers, footers, etc.
- Select visual assets or work with designers to create website assets
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
- Ability to adapt and think outside the box
- Deadline oriented with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Goal oriented
- Writing, journalism, news production, or digital marketing background preferred but not required
- Strong research skills and knowledge of consumer marketing
- Experience with WordPress and basic HTML coding
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
- Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop or Equivalent preferred but not required
Send your resume to contact (at) homefield (dot) com.