Homefield is looking for a content manager to play a key role in the quality and execution of site content. In this position, you will facilitate content production, including maintaining an editorial calendar, coordinating with content brokers and freelancers, and arranging for publishing. You will also be responsible for content quality which includes on-page content strategy and user-focused SEO practices. You must be a skilled project manager and multi-tasker who is also comfortable writing and editing content when necessary.
Homefield builds and owns a digital portfolio dedicated to matching audiences with major brands. We’ve built industry-leading websites and performance marketing partnerships in a wide range of verticals, including health and wellness, technology, education, personal finance, and senior living.
Homefield.com is located in Seattle; this is a remote position.
- Works closely with the Content Director to maintain an editorial calendar to hit high-volume, fast-paced deadlines across all website properties.
- Create on-page content strategy for different page types on multiple websites that targets a specific audience and meets overall site goals, including utilizing SEO keywords and competitive research.
- Facilitates content production, including working with freelancers, editing content, and readying drafts for uploading and publishing.
- Have an intimate knowledge of all content per site and recommend ways to increase the quality of the user experience.
- Manage multiple projects at once and provide weekly reports on progress, roadblocks, and completion to the Content Director.
- Obsessed with providing the highest quality content to readers
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
- Deadline oriented and organized with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communicator (both verbal and written)
- Strong decision maker and problem solver
- Adaptable to changing priorities
- 4+ years of writing, editing, journalism, or digital marketing background preferred
- Strong research skills with knowledge of source standards
- Strong command of the English language (spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.)
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Experience with WordPress and basic HTML coding
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
Send resume to contact (at) homefield (dot) com.